Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hike up Fiesole






Last Friday we hiked up the Tuscan hills that surround Florence. I am beginning with a picture of part of the Duomo, the huge Cathedral in the city center of Florence so you can look at the landscape pictures from my hike and see how high I actually was.

It was a very awesome hike, but I am not going to lie, I was sooooo tired when we got back. And my calves were sore for 3 days. The picture of me by flowers is me sitting on the ledge looking over florence from the hotel that Michelangelo built. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it, I am a little retarded, but I can safely say this is not the last time I will hike up Fiesole (pronounced Fee A Zo ley). It was awesome. Ok, the next post will hopefully be pictures from Venice! Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is really high and beautiful! How long did the hike take? How far is the hill from your apartment? That Duomo is reallly HUGE!!!!! thats so awesome! Wish I could be there so badly!!!!

    ReplyDelete